Apart from my regular teaching at SNU, I often participate as resident faculty in the Mathematical Training & Talent Search Programme, which is sponsored by NBHM. My Google Sites page has lecture notes and more information on my books.
I currently serve on the editorial boards of Resonance and Blackboard. I am also a member of the Programme Committee for the Annual Foundation Schools organised by the National Centre for Mathematics.
I have supervised two PhD theses:
- Samir Kumar Hazra (2021): Extensions of Lie superalgebras and their automorphisms.
- Charu Sharma (2021): Statistical modelling of high frequency multi-dimensional stock data with applications in risk management.
I have also supervised undergraduate and masters theses on assorted topics:
- Manisha Jain - Teaching Mathematics in Rural Schools
- Sushil Singla - Logic
- Himanshu Sharma - Lie Groups and Differential Equations
- Aanchal Gupta - Cultures of Mathematics Education
- Harsh Prasad - Analytic and Geometric Methods in Representation Theory
- Praneet Srivastava - Kodaira Embedding Theorem
- Priyanshu Ahuja - Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing
- S Aravind - Characteristic Classes of Vector Bundles
- Pranav Asrani - Equivariant Cohomology
- Yash Jolly - Galois Categories
- Akshay Jayakumar - Topological Data Analysis
SNU Faculty Excellence Award for Excellence in Teaching during 2011-14.
SNU Outstanding Teaching Award