I did my BSc(H) in Mathematics and then MSc from Delhi University. I completed my Ph.D. (with Prof. Vern Paulsen) at the University of Houston (Texas). My research areas include Operator Theory, Function Theory, and Frame Theory.
My research interests include Function Theory, Operator Theory, and Frame Theory. I teach undergraduate as well as graduate analysis courses.
1. Sushant Pokhriyal: 2019-2022.
Thesis title: Invariant subspaces associated with near-isometry and unicellular operators.
He is currently a postdoctoral fellow at ISI Bangalore, which ends on May 31, 2023. He has a postdoctoral position at the University of South Florida, starting in October 2023.
2. Arshad Khan: 2020-in progress.
Thesis title: Nearly invariant subspaces of function spaces.
3. Jaikishan: 2021-in progress.
Thesis title: Structure of bounded linear operators on function spaces.
1. Multivariable Sub-Hardy Hilbert Spaces Invariant under the action of $n$-tuple of Finite Blaschke factors, 37th Annual Conference of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society, SSN College of Engineering, 2022.
1. A class of sub-Hardy Hilbert Spaces Associated with Weighted Shifts,
Recent advances in Operator Theory and Operator Algebras, ISI Bangalore,
2. Admissible Fundamental Operators, Annual Conference of Indian Women
and Mathematics (IWM), Uni. of Hyderabad, June 2016.
SERB Grant (DST) under MATRICS scheme